Nearly every woman in her lifetime suffers from one or another gynaecological problem. The cases are usually mild and treatable, but some may be serious and contribute to complications, such as fertility and even quality of life. However, some conditions can be avoided by timely medical visits and keeping your health in check. While recurrent problems affecting women can be erratic cycles or painful monthly cramps, they are by no means something that women must conform to as their norm.
There are multiple surgical and medical intervention procedures to alleviate and treat symptoms of conditions ranging from menstrual disorders to urinary incontinence in many instances. There are many female doctors in Hyderabad with whom you can fix an appointment and visit.
Some of the common issues faced by women are:
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
A broad term used to classify frequent vaginal bleeding is abnormal uterine bleeding. In each step of a woman’s life, the concept of irregular uterine bleeding varies. Abnormal bleeding can include heavy bleeding during menstruation, bleeding outside of menstruation, or no bleeding for menstrual age women.
- Spotting between periods
- Periods that last over seven days
- Extreme pain during sexual intercourse or menstruation
- Menstruation for several hours, requiring more than one pad or tampon per hour
- Periods of more than 38 days or less than 24 days apart
Endometriosis is a common gynaecological problem that happens when endometrial tissue is misplaced outside the uterus. When a woman didn’t get pregnant during the menstrual cycle, the endometrial lining is shed each month during her pregnancy. The tissue sheds but settles outside the uterus, resulting in painful inflammation and scar tissue.
- Pelvic pain in the long term, especially just before and during the menstrual cycle
- Experiencing pain during or after sexual activity
- Experiencing during bowel movements, discomfort
- Pain during urination
Noncancerous growths of the uterus are uterine fibroids. They might occur at any age but are most common in women aged 30-40 years. The primary uterine fibroid forms include:
- Submucosal fibroids, which form underneath the uterine lining
- Subserosal fibroids developing on the outside of the womb
- Intramural fibroids that develop inside the wall of the uterus
- Heavy, long periods
- The lower back pain
- Discomfort during a sexual partnership
- Need frequent urination or trouble urinating.
- Pressure on the abdomen
When the ability to control urine release is lost, urinary incontinence occurs and is common in women aged 35 and older. There are many options available, but the disorder is widespread, and it should not be accepted as usual.
Three forms of urinary incontinence are prevalent:
- Stress Urinary incontinence which may happen during physical exercises, such as walking, biking, or exercising. When you cough, sneeze or laugh, leaks can also occur.
- Urgency urinary incontinence, after a sudden need to urinate, occurs when urine is released.
- Symptoms with both kinds of urinary incontinence include mixed incontinence.
Countless women struggle with the above issues, but there are several remedies for common gynaecological problems. You can check with a trusted lady doctor in Hyderabad and treat the problems.